Sunday, October 20, 2019

Which 10 best habits changed your life?

Share it Please
1. Get up at 5 in the morning, make your bed, wash your face, drink a glass of lukewarm lemonade before going to the toilet and meditate / pray for 10 minutes.

2. At 5:30 am, I get out of the house; I walk in the park which is 1.5 km from my house. My daily practice involves Surya Namaskar (Surya Namaskar) 10 times, skipping 5–10 minutes as well as at least 2–3 kilometers (the total should reach 9000–10,000 steps per day)

3. Return home by 7:00 am and prepare for yourself a breakfast of brown bread wedge sandwiches (I often add peanut butter), oats, etc. without sprouted grains, butter or oil, and I eat an apple every day.

4. I usually take at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables with 3 liters of water a day, as this is the recommended amount to keep away from lifestyle related diseases. (I keep 4 different half liter bottles of water with me on the way to office).

5. After breakfast I read the newspaper (The Hindu), it enhances my knowledge of general information and also improves my language skills and vocabulary.


6. Then at the 8 to 4 office, I take 4 short breaks of 15 minutes each, including (stretching and mental breaks) tea breaks, lunch breaks, and a call break in which I talk to my parents. My lunch consists of green vegetable and fruit with green vegetable and 2 chapatis with lentils. I drink green sugar or lemon grass tea without sugar.

7. I hit the office gym after 4′0 clock and did 1 hour of cardio and weight training.

8. Then I go home to take a shower of hot or cold water depending on the weather, I never bring my unfinished office work to my house, I listen to music and spend 45-60 minutes Blogger. Sometimes I also write my experiences.

9.  I eat dinner at 8:00 pm, which includes (veg soup, lentils, green salad and chapati).
 As I stay away from my family, I call my parents twice a day.

10.  I make a to-do list for the next day, brush my teeth and go to bed at 10 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting....

Followers

Follow The Author

Designed By Templateism - Distributed by Copy Blogger Themes