Wednesday, August 21, 2019

21 Positive Things to always Say to Myself

Share it Please

It is really True that what we have think as we become. So, it necessary to think always positive. These 21 lines will help you to thinking always positive.



  1. I love myself.
  1. I am braver than I feel.
  1. I am smart.
  1. I am a child of God.
  1. I am capable of bringing my dreams to life.
  1. I am stronger than my worries.
  1. I keep going because I believe in myself.
  1. I can and I      will do things to promote healing in my life.
  1. I am awake and ready to be awesome.
  1. My body knows how to get better; I will listen to it and rest when needed.
  1. I am thankful for…
  1. I can make a difference.
  1. There is more to life than this moment; I choose to keep moving forward.
  1. Today, I forgive myself.
  1. I am thankful for life.
  1. The sun is shining; I am ready to take on another day.
  1. I am a survivor.
  1. I accept myself.
  1. I am important.
  1. I can write down my thoughts and take control of my emotions.
  1. I believe I can change the world (or at least my corner of it).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting....

Followers

Follow The Author

Designed By Templateism - Distributed by Copy Blogger Themes